Join us at the AICPA Advanced Estate Planning Conference in Baltimore, MD on July 15 – 17.
It’s essential that estate planning professionals have a firm grasp on critical issues in order to offer strategic solutions and tax efficient advice to their clients. This premier event will deliver the expertise, hands-on training and up-to-the-minute information about topics that impact estate planning.
- 3.8% Surtax Impact on Estates and Trusts
- Foreign Asset Reporting
- Modeling Estate Planning Solutions
- Domestic and Foreign Asset Protection
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Presentations and Interviews with IRS and Treasury Personnel
Benefits for Attendees
- Receive CPE credit: 26 units for main sessions and 5 units for optional workshops.
- Access recordings of each conference session and all materials.
- Network with conference speakers during breakfasts, breaks and receptions.
As an AICPA exhibitor, we’ve arranged a special discount for attendees. Enter coupon code SDQ during checkout and save $100 on your conference registration!