Join us at the AICPA Advanced Estate Planning Conference in Baltimore, MD on July 15 – 17.
It’s essential that estate planning professionals have a firm grasp on critical issues in order to offer strategic solutions and tax efficient advice to their clients. This premier event will deliver the expertise, hands-on training and up-to-the-minute information about topics that impact estate planning.
- 3.8% Surtax Impact on Estates and Trusts
- Foreign Asset Reporting
- Modeling Estate Planning Solutions
- Domestic and Foreign Asset Protection
- Charitable Gift Planning
- Presentations and Interviews with IRS and Treasury Personnel
Benefits for Attendees
- Receive CPE credit: 26 units for main sessions and 5 units for optional workshops.
- Access recordings of each conference session and all materials.
- Network with conference speakers during breakfasts, breaks and receptions.
As an AICPA exhibitor, we’ve arranged a special discount for attendees. Enter coupon code SDQ during checkout and save $100 on your conference registration!
Thank you for your interest in our recent webinar about family offices. The attendance was tremendous and we were thrilled so many of you were able to join us for the presentation! For your convenience, we’ve posted the webinar recording and presentation slides on our Resource Center.
Family Office Webinar
Whether it’s asset protection, investment management, philanthropy or training the next generation–an effective Family Office can provide tremendous value to wealthy families and high net worth investors. Knowing the issues to address and the problems to avoid, however, is the key to success.
This webinar discussed key topics affecting Family Office operations, including:
- Major benefits and advantages of a Family Office
- Top five improvement areas
- How to avoid costly mistakes
- Practical solutions to common concerns
Recorded presentation: http://www.finnav.com/resources
About Our Presenter
Mr. Chris Cincera is a founder and principal of Virtual Family Office, LLC. As former CFO for a family office managing over $1.2 Billion in assets, Chris brings an abundance of experience and insight into what constitutes best practices for a family office. As a CPA with an active license, Chris serves clients in family offices and provides financial and investment planning for high net worth individuals. He also works closely with private foundations and public charities.